Friday, April 10, 2009

Great news from my 8 sisters and 5 brothers!

This morning I received the letters from my siblings (Ate Yheng brought the letters from the Philippines). I was laughing while reading their letters because of the jokes and cool reminders they added on their letters like what my 7th sister named Zereth who's in Grade III wrote..."Guess what Ate (older sister)...I'm the first honor again in my class....please take care of Hyzyd." The 8th sis, Temeni, who's in Grade I told us the good news that she's the fourth honor in her class. I'm amazed of how well she constructed her English sentence. Meizona, the 6th sis, is also fourth honor in her Grade V class and wrote that when our parents will visit us this year, she wanted them to bring Hyzyd to Philippines and that she'll take good care of him. The 4th sis, Yvonne who's in 2nd year high school detailed on her letter that she's not able to buy a good paper to write her letter because she slept so early...it's early because she slept at 12:30 am!....Our youngest, Doxa who's in K-3 scribbled also a love letter for us. She's so sweet. She wrote that she loves us so much!..I missed the letters of Mae, Beighty, and Zizah. I haven't asked my parents yet on why they forgot to send their letters for us. I missed them so much.

My mom sent an SMS message early this evening informing me that they're out for my father's speaking engagement (he's a minister) and that she'll be starting her summer class next Monday (she's a pre-school facilitator). She's glad to inform us that there will be 4 college students next school year. My bro Benzene will graduate from his Material Science Engineering course on October as well as my sis Mae who's taking up BS Environmental Science. My other bro Jasper talked to my parents and decided to take up 3-year Electrical course and the other one Rogne will take up the same course just like Benzene. My other bro is with her fiancee having their vacation somewhere in Cebu and that after that they're going to visit some of our relatives in Bohol...wow, it's so good for them to maximize their vacation.

Yes!!! I belong to a BIG, RICHLY BLESSED and HAPPY Family!!! I'm the ELDEST and I'm proud of this rare opportunity...WE are the living testimony of how GREAT is our God that He is able to provide all our needs. We lack nothing in His name...


My family...on my wedding I see to it that all my brothers and sisters will be part of my entourage. Beighty is not around. She's outta there eating...he..he..she missed our family pics. My brother who's next to me was not able to come for he and his wife were in Thailand.




These are my ever-loving and ever-supportive parents. I love you so much!



These are my sisters ( except the flower girl on the farther right-she's my cousin). The Brides' maid/sis L-R Yvonne Xyzelle, Geebei Mae (the brides' sis and the brides' Maid of Honor), Beighty Aivee (the one missing in our family pics) Zizah Neil, and Meizona Charin. The flower girls L-R Zereth Tirzah, Temeni Rezin and Doxagennes Keilah.


with my loving sis riding on a bride's car...oppps...sorry...it's a golf cart


the groom with my brothers (except the one next to my bro who wears red Barong Tagalog) L-R My hubby, Eugene Rijn, Benjamin Jasper, Benzene Jay and Rogne Keith


zwani.com myspace graphic comments

11 comments:

  1. wow!!!congrats to yer siblings te gene..and now i have known yer family..great pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. te gene,,ill be putting today yer badge in my medical blog..by the way te, am on posting mode, so, come chop!!! maybe 4 posts tonight! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aliw! Lalo na mga names ninyo. Very unique. Sana next time pati meaning ng names ninyo ma-share mo. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you have a large family. I'm sure all special occasions are always fun. :o) I come from a small family and the one I have now is equally small. I envy those with large families although I'm not sure if I can stand the noise. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. ang saya naman ninyo lalo na pag magkakasundo lahat :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sis, bow na ako sa powers ni mader mo!! More than a dozen of kids!!!!...I agree wd u sis, ur family is a living testimony that our God is our Jehovah Jireh indeed! Nice to know more of u....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great family talaga. ang tatay ko marami din sila. More than 12 yours hehehe! pero we didn't follow.
    Blessings to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello. If there is no the sweet life or nurseabie. I guess its pink girl. That's the name of my entrecard. Thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a loving family u have here! Congratulation on your wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ...we trully missed that wonderful event...

    ReplyDelete

When commenting, please use Name/URL so that I could follow you back and comment at the right blog. But if you prefer commenting with your blogger profile, please leave a link to your blog. Thank you!

Anonymous commentators are not allowed.