Sunday, April 26, 2009

God is Online

Today, we didn't go to the church where we usually fellowship. Instead, we went to the church where I used to attend the first year I arrived in Thailand. I just wanted to meet the few friends I have in there. It would be also be the first time of my hubby to visit this church. I told him that we could understand the sermon because there's a New Zealand guy who married a Thai who do the interpretation while we're on headphones. Unfortunately, he's not there and no one interpreted for us! Just imagine my disappointment!

Anyway, if I wanted to listen sermons in English and worship God, I logged on to Church Online. I love hearing God's word and truth in it and you could feel God's anointing upon the speaker. I could join the live Praise and Worship and they provided subtitles in case you don't know the lyrics. I thank God for this wonderful internet worship experience.Truly, God is everywhere!



Shortybear’s Place

2 comments:

  1. Amen, God is everywhere we go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i see, so you all go there? Bob my co teacher here told me! he'd met filipinos dw and he can remember only Ben. How's their service?

    ReplyDelete

When commenting, please use Name/URL so that I could follow you back and comment at the right blog. But if you prefer commenting with your blogger profile, please leave a link to your blog. Thank you!

Anonymous commentators are not allowed.