Sunday, April 5, 2009

Steamboat Dinner at MK Suki

My bro and his wife invited us to have steamboat dinner at MK Suki at Carrefour Superstore (one of our favorite store here in Hatyai).

the picture above is in courtesy of http://phil.uk.net/hatyai/shopping.html

What I love about this kind of dinner is it's very delicious and nutritious- arrays of veggies and fish balls. I love their chili sauce and free tea that go with this serving. Instead of soft drinks, we choose orange juice to keep as refreshed.




Do you have yummy foods to share with us? Join us here in:





zwani.com myspace graphic comments

9 comments:

  1. yayks! mouth watering food lah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love these kind of restaurants. Preparing delicious food together is a lovely and relaxing atmosphere to me. Have a great week :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Very yummy. Have a blessed week gen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My ex-hub's family, particularly the mom, are fans of MK food. I like the green noodles and the braised beef there. I had MK about two weeks ago. It was the only restaurant I saw when I could no longer stand my hunger...lol! Nice memories too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely looks very healthy! I want to try that someday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, that does look yummy and nutritious ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love steamboat dinner. i miss the MK one. My Thai friends used to take me there for a meal. always memorable.

    ReplyDelete

When commenting, please use Name/URL so that I could follow you back and comment at the right blog. But if you prefer commenting with your blogger profile, please leave a link to your blog. Thank you!

Anonymous commentators are not allowed.