Thursday, April 2, 2009

Get paid to blog? hope so...

My friends here encourage me that I can now start monetizing my blog for I've been into blogging for almost three months now. What I need now is to search for "get paid to blog" companies, register, be approved, grab opportunities, do assigned task and get paid!

Yeah, I've searched for those "get paid to blog" companies and found Blogsvertise. I'm interested on how it works. It seems simple compared to other "get paid to blog" companies I visited. I don't need to stay up late just to wait and grab for opportunities. They claimed that once your account is registered you will then add your blogs for review and approval. Once approved by the administrator your blogs are inserted into the assignment queue, where you will then be emailed tasks/new assignments to write about in your blog.You do not have to endorse the website's products or services, just mention it, discuss it, or relate to it somehow in your blog/journal entry.

Isn't this simple? Hope my account will be approved for the way it works, works well for me.


zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Kaka

4 comments:

  1. sounds like it's so easy! this is a great tip for me who also wants to be paid while blogging hehe

    i found your link thru chris's blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I'm back to normal na. Kamusta na kyo lahat?
    Hope everything is fine. I haven't seen your Thankful Thursday.
    Yes, I had also joined blogsvertise but wala pang na grab na opportunity. hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just signed up today. I hope I get some assignments, You too!

    ReplyDelete

When commenting, please use Name/URL so that I could follow you back and comment at the right blog. But if you prefer commenting with your blogger profile, please leave a link to your blog. Thank you!

Anonymous commentators are not allowed.