Sunday, April 12, 2009

How to make a scrollbar box for your blog button/badge

One of my friends here in blogsville asked me on how did I make my "badge URL" scrollbar box for my blog button/badge. As you can see on my sidebar I already have my badge with its scrollbar box as the result of research, self-study and practice. I'm trying to present here the simplest way of making a scrollbar box for your blog button/badge for the sake of my friend. This is what I did:

I visited Comment Box Colors from Quackit.com. I choose the one below:

I copy the HTML code of the scrollbar color on Microsoft Word. It looks like one below:




Afterwards, I deleted some HTML codes that were not necessary and changed the color, height, width, font and font size to suit my style. The font colored in red means that you could change them and fill in the necessary information about your blog URL and the HTML code of the badge that you'll use:



This is the result of HTML code that I've changed:



I hope this simple presentation will help you my friend.




4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! After so many trial and errors, I finally have my own badge with code to share. Thanks for your help. It's very much appreciated. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try this one, sis. Mukhang madugo pero will try my very best to do it. Many thanks, Gene. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahhhhhhh ang hirap lol.... ang hina ko kaya sa mga ganito

    ReplyDelete

When commenting, please use Name/URL so that I could follow you back and comment at the right blog. But if you prefer commenting with your blogger profile, please leave a link to your blog. Thank you!

Anonymous commentators are not allowed.