Sunday, April 26, 2009

The "Queen" in me

I never thought that I could be a queen...*wide grin*...but this morning, I was just awarded with a "Certified Queen of Blogs" award. I don't know what my newest friend Meryl sees in me that she chose me to have this award. Thank you friend. I'm truly honored! She's one of my friends who sees the "Queen" in me...he..he...

Now, I wanna share this award to Phebie. Why? Because she's the first blogger I met in blogosphere and became a sis. It's the thumbnail of her newly manicured nails in one of the blog lists that draws my attention to visit her blog...he..he...such a cute way of knowing someone. Anyway, at that time, I just I missed having beautiful and neat manicure because in here, I'm not satisfied with their service so I'm just contented with a clean and trimmed nails.

To all my friends in my bloglist, you are free to grab this award for you're all CERTIFIED QUEEN OF BLOGS in your own unique ways. You wouldn't be in my bloglist if you haven't inspired me.




Thank you
Meryl

7 comments:

  1. hi gen, thank you so much for posting ^_^
    you deserve that award! ^_^ salamat sa parating pag visit sis ^_^ happy blogging! ^_^ you r a beuty queen blogger now! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you open for exchange link with our blog

    http://usedautosale.blogspot.com.
    comment me for your response pls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, sis! An award fit for beauteous queen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow cani grab it? kaso ala ako sa blogroll mo eheheh =) joke lng, i saw one of my blogs ung me, myself and jes, can you add yung my little angels? http://ishiethan.blogspot.com
    and http://elishafreyalising.blogspot.com

    ahaha dami request ehehe thnks -) here's an award for you dn - http://ishiethan.blogspot.com/2009/04/2009-friendship-and-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah thnks for joinng me sa artscow..d p dumadating ang akin eh...dumating n yung mousepad ko eheheheh sa artscow dn =0 free ko yun shipping fee lng pay ko =) 2$ not bad =) mahal dito ang personalized e...450 =)

    ReplyDelete

When commenting, please use Name/URL so that I could follow you back and comment at the right blog. But if you prefer commenting with your blogger profile, please leave a link to your blog. Thank you!

Anonymous commentators are not allowed.