Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My BF is coming to town!

BF stands for my Best Friend...After almost a year, she's coming back here in Hatyai to work again as an ESL teacher. She just arrived last night in Bangkok from Philippines. Currently, she's still on her way riding on a bus (it's a 14-hour travel). Hopefully, she'll arrive tomorrow morning around 8 am. I'm so excited to see her again. I missed her so much. She's like an older sister to me. Welcome back, Ate Yheng!



This is us 2 years ago...A friend loveth at all times!


Shortybear’s Place

5 comments:

  1. toink... beast friends.. charing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I am expecting her also, I can't wait to see her. She is one of the bestest friend i have., she is very sweet and darling. She is very helpful and thoughtful. I miss her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh she's coming back? that's great to hear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Welcome back, Yheng.....I am happy to hear that you are here again. Blessings...Gen, pls extend my greetings to her...

    ReplyDelete

When commenting, please use Name/URL so that I could follow you back and comment at the right blog. But if you prefer commenting with your blogger profile, please leave a link to your blog. Thank you!

Anonymous commentators are not allowed.