Thursday, April 2, 2009

You are welcome at Snapbomb

I've been looking for a type of "get paid to blog"companies that welcome newbie bloggers (accepts you even you're still having PR O) and give them the opportunity to write and get paid even at minimal pay at first just to get the hang of it.

Well, I think I found it. When I registered to Snapbomb , my blog was quickly evaluated and was given opportunities to write. After I'm done, they reviewed my post and provided me with feedback and a rating to get me started.

Though my blog value is still less than what I expected, I enjoyed writing post for "practice" sake...*chuckling*. The Value is what I will generally get for writing a blog post unless a particular opportunity has a maximum value per post in which case I will get the maximum allowed for that opportunity. The range is based on how well I match up to a particular opportunity.


For newbies like me, I encourage you to visit http://budurl.com/BloggerCampaign/ where you're welcome!


Shortybear’s Place

1 comment:

When commenting, please use Name/URL so that I could follow you back and comment at the right blog. But if you prefer commenting with your blogger profile, please leave a link to your blog. Thank you!

Anonymous commentators are not allowed.