Saturday, April 25, 2009

Eat all you can!

It's my 28th birthday and I'm so grateful of what God has been doing in my life for the past years. Today, because of him I'm alive, alert and enthusiastic..Yeheeeeyyyy!!!

My friends are asking me what's my plan for my birthday...plan???...I do have lots of plans to make this day a memorable one...Shall we go to pizza hut and have buy 1 take 1 Italian Meat Clasicana Pizza - a delicious combination of All-Natural Aged Pepperoni, Natural Italian Sausage and Fire-Roasted Red Peppers?...to Sizzler with its great steak, seafood and salad or just cook in the house?...No matter how much I want to bring them to these "delicious" site, my tight budget won't budge...he..he...

Anyway, I just tell them I'll have a birthday party postponed on the birth date of my hubby..."but it's still on June", they commented..."But I'm serious with this proposal...I'm so sorry guyz"...that's all I can reply but deep inside my heart I'm praying on what should I do to enjoy my special day with my family and close friends.

Early in the morning, my family and friends greeted me, gave me birthday cards and declare blessings and prayers for me. I felt so blessed!

What surprises me is that they're going to treat me...Where???? Follow us where we going:




While on the way ( we just walked guyz)...my bro took some shots...Cheeze....

Where are we heading? Here in "Remroa Muu-kata"...It's an eat-all-you-can steamboat restaurant! These are my generous friends who are willing to be used by God to bless me. God bless them, I pray....




Now, check out the food we get- squid, fish ball, salmon fish, meat (pork and chicken) with or without seasoning, Thai dishes, Thai noodles, veggie salad and CHILI salad!!! Name it and they have it!!! Wow...is my tummy ready? Let's find out....






We surely enjoy cooking our food on the steamboat! Have you tried this? It's fun and just be sure you know how to use the chopsticks or else you'll get your hands numbed afterwards...LOL!




We surely enjoy our food...Sky is the limit!





Thank you my dearest friends, you surely made me happy. Eventhough you're also in tight budget but you still give sacrificially just to celebrate my birthday. I believe that this good deed you showed to me will not remain unseen by our Heavenly Father. You'll surely reap the harvest. I love you friends. "Friends love at all times"....


Head on to Yummy Sunday for more mouth-watering dishes or click on the badge below.





Thank you Meryl

14 comments:

  1. hi gen, thank you for sharing your bday experience. sa susunod isama mo ako ha! ^_^ hahaha...hmmm...mukhang masasarap ang foods huh. nagutom tuloy ako...thank you for always visiting my site.
    Happy birthday and more blessings to come ^_^
    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Birthdays are best celebrated with family and friends. You have the best of both worlds. Happy birthday, Gen! By the way, I have already changed your site's URL in my blog roll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, gen ang bongga namn ng birthday mo, ang daming pagkain. Thats right dear celebrate it while you are still young, well even if we are old we can celebrate our birthday pero iba pa rin ang youngsters tayo we have friends around to share the fun plus our wonderful family.
    saan ka nga pala nagtuturo gen?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! Wow, look at all of that wonderful food and company you had there!

    We did end up getting a new camera, thanks so much for your sweet comment! :) Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that is a very great way to celebrate birthday. Yummy foods, indeed!

    Mine is up here. Happy weekends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What a blast birday celebration. Happy birthday once again. And have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, look at all the yummy food! Happy birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what a lot nice photos of nice food =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Many happy returns! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so glad you were born, you are precious.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday Gene! :) The foods are definitely mouth-watering! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I missed that place..wish was there..Happy birthday friend

    ReplyDelete
  13. happy birthday, love to eat your foods I feel hungry here..

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow! kainan na pwede manghingi sarap naman nyan, happy birthday..

    ReplyDelete

When commenting, please use Name/URL so that I could follow you back and comment at the right blog. But if you prefer commenting with your blogger profile, please leave a link to your blog. Thank you!

Anonymous commentators are not allowed.