Monday, April 20, 2009

My Fave Wedding Songs

My ever-loyal "tagger" Phebie Ann of Love's Haven has this unique tag for me this week. This tag is about Five Wedding Songs that I wanted to hear whenever I attend a wedding ceremony. I think this is just easy..he..he..


I will state here first the rules of the tag:

1. Choose five songs that fit the event of course, any artist and genre will do.

2. Tag other 5 bloggers.

3. Don't forget to let them know that you tagged them.

Here's my five wedding songs that I wanted to hear when I will attend my bro's wedding hopefully next year or else on my next wedding anniversary...*wink*..

1. Each for the Other, Both for the World (composed by my father)
2. Good Thing Going- Carolyn Arends
3. For You- Michael W. Smith
4. You've Got Me- Steven Curtis Chapman
5. Love of My Life- Jim Brickman (featuring Michael W. Smith)


If you noticed, I'm fond of Christian wedding songs. I love the lyrics!..so meaningful that touches my soul!

I am curious of what are the fave wedding songs of Pehpot, Ate Gigie, Jes, Mimi,and Ate Sarah



Love's Haven

8 comments:

  1. wow! composer diay c father ha? sis...murag ako familiar na song ana is love of my life rajud...pero pretty sure nga nice jud na tanan...hhehe

    tnx for the post...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hihihi actually hirap to kasi ala ako favorite ahaha =) actually kahit anung lovesongs pede weddingsongs ehehe =) nweis cge isipin ko mabuti mg alovesongs n gusto ko ahahah =) lahat kasi fav ko eh =)
    nga pla composer pla dad mo? =) galing nmn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, ang gandang tag nito, ang gaganda din ng songs, love ko din ung choices mo.

    anyway, bago na dito ha? ang ganda! :)

    take care! advanced happy birthday!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Genebei! na edit ko na URL mo, congrats sa new domain and new layout mo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow naman ang bilis mong maka bili ng domain. I was thinking but I'm not sure how much baka hindi kaya ng budget. hehehe!

    Ok I will update it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to sing weddings before back in Philippines. But when i had my wedding i don't have chance to sing huhuhuhu!! I have Favoruite wedding songs that really captured my heart. Ate Dines ko ang singer hehehe not me!!

    ReplyDelete

When commenting, please use Name/URL so that I could follow you back and comment at the right blog. But if you prefer commenting with your blogger profile, please leave a link to your blog. Thank you!

Anonymous commentators are not allowed.