Thursday, April 9, 2009

Thankful Thursday-Sacrifice




I continually thank our Heavenly Father for His great love for me that He sent His only begotten son Jesus Christ to die for my stead. Because of this sacrificial love, I was restored in His family, promised with an eternal life instead of eternal condemnation! Thank you Lord for your great love for me. Thank you Lord for forgiving my sins. Thank you Lord for being my Savior-a Savior who can "resurrect" me and not only help me when life gets tough but also as the one who helps me when life ends.

Thankful lists:
1. My friend who came from Philippines experienced God's mighty power and guidance in her travel. She arrived here safe and sound. She came here in Thailand to work as an ESL teacher. God already prepared a school for her to teach. I thank you Lord!

2. I won the "Ask Ms Recipe's Springfling Contest".

3. The PC which is not working well last week is already fixed as well as our phone which got no dial tone for several days .

4. My parents in Philippines send some items for us (sent thru our friend). I'm so touched of their love for us that they love sending something for us rather than receiving something from us. They're such sweetie pies.

5. My siblings in elementary received honors during their commencement exercises. I thank God for the wisdom He gave to them throughout the school year.

6. I enjoy my weekend with my hubby and son. The bonding we have is so dear for me to treasure.

You'll discover more testimonies of how good our God is at Laurie's place.


zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Creations by Carlota

6 comments:

  1. Hi congrats on winning the contest. I will transfer your winning credits as soon my computer fix. You can email me your banner so I can add in my sidebar.

    Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful blessings! Happy Thankful Thursday and Happy Easter. Maranatha! Laurie Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet Thankful post... God bless you dear

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for joining us over at TT and for sharing your grateful heart with us! - Laurie

    ReplyDelete

When commenting, please use Name/URL so that I could follow you back and comment at the right blog. But if you prefer commenting with your blogger profile, please leave a link to your blog. Thank you!

Anonymous commentators are not allowed.